Saturday 1 March 2008

Sanity Dawns!

Hi,
As I was uploading another page to The Radio Controlled Airplane last week, I suddenly realised that things were getting a bit out of hand. After a bit of thought it finally dawned on me that ‘a bit out of hand’ was not quite the right way of putting it and I could no longer simply allow the site to grow in a sort of random fashion.

The result is, I have been planning the site. And the more I worked on it the more I realised that the little ‘I’ll just put up a few things on the web’ site that I had casually started was no little site but a potentially huge site!

It also became apparent that it was going to take some serious time to make it happen. There are twelve ‘off the top of my head’, main sections each with many pages.

So I must ask the readers patience. The content will arrive, but I can see that I will be pounding the keys for some time before it all happens.

My plan therefor is this, I will place links where I lack content to supply something to read in the meantime. As I fill in the gaps I will have content on The Radio Controlled Airplane itself, but the links will also be retained.

So, keep an eyeball on the space, who knows what will appear next!

No comments: